The Akalmand revolution amongst cables
Electricity permeates its way into each part of our lives. While it aids in making life easier, it also poses a very significant risk. We at RR Kabel feel that the wires in any electrical circuit should be easy to install, perform well under load and also be safe to use. So, the #AkalmandThing to do was create wires which were the perfect blend. Thus, we designed, mastered and introduced the revolutionary Unilay Core Technology & Low Smoke Zero Halogen cables.
UNILAY HR FR
Unilay Core Technology is dedicated to make wiring safer and easier while maintaining high quality service.
- Save space in high-density wiring due to a small diametric size
- Offers uniform flexibility, dimension and conductor resistance for greater safety.
- No loose contacts and broken ends.
- No stripping the insulation.
- Eliminates spot heating and sparking.
- Precise construction offers perfect contact at the terminals, sockets and pins.
- Concentric construction means uniform insulation.
- Construction also allows uniform heat dissipation over the insulation.
The new age solution to an age old problem, Low Smoke Zero Halogen wires are created with safety as priority.
- Applicable for a maximum operating temperature of 90°C.
- It does not melt and drip, smoke is negligible, transparent and non-toxic.
- Facilitates fire fighting and rescue operation.
- Extended service life against traditionally used cable.
- Suitable for outdoor application (Ozone resistant according to EN 60811-2-1).
- Flame retardant according to EN 60332-1-2 and EN 60332-3.
- Maximum short circuit temperature is 250°C.