zoom for more details
REACH | RoHS | CE | CPR
HFFR (Halogen Free Flame Retardant) insulation 90°C | Non-Toxic & Non-Corrosive | Does not propagate flame & fire.
- REACH, ROHS, CE and CPR Compliant
- Anti-Rodent, Anti-Termite
- 100% Electrolytic Copper
- More than 101% Conductivity
These cables are ideal for domestic applications, conduit wiring and fixed, protected installations. Apart from residential and commercial properties, these cables are best suited for Auditoriums, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools, Stadiums and all constructions for Public usage. These cables are ideal for use in environments where high-performance, reliability and safety is a norm.
Approvals : IS 17048 marked, FIA/TAC
Cable Code : XZ
Voltage Grade: Up to and including 1100V
Conductor : Strands of electrolytic annealed plain copper are multi-drawn for uniformity of resistance, dimension and flexibility.
Insulation : HFI-XL 90 Crosslinked (thermoset) halogen free flame retardant.
Colours : Green, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Grey, White
Marking : The cables are marked "FIREX LS0H"
Packing : 90 mtrs. Coils packed in protective cartons.
• Temperature range: -15°C to +90°C
• Max. short circuit temperature rating: 250°C
• The insulation does not burn readily.
• It does not melt and drip
• Smoke is negligible, transparent, non-toxic
• The victims trapped in fire do not suffocate and this facilitate fire fighting operations.
• The cable has extended service life against the conventionally used cables.
• The cable is also ozone resistant
• Self-extinguishing and flame retardant according to IS 10810 P - 61
Cable Design Parameters
Kindly complete the part numbers for these cables by adding the suffix (in place of "xx") for the colour required
01 - Green, 02 - Black, 03 - Red, 04 - Blue, 05 - Yellow, 06 - Grey, 07 - White
|Part Number||Nominal Cross Sectional Area (Sq. mm)||Nominal Insulation Thickness (mm)||Number *Nominal Dia. of Strands||Approx. Overall Diameter (mm)||Max. DC Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/km)||Current Rating (Amps)|
* As per conductor class 2 of IS 8130
** As per conductor class 5 of IS 8130
Test Parameters for Assessment of Halogen
|pH||IS 17048||≥ 4.3|
|Conductivity||IS 17048||≤ 10 µs/mm|
|Chlorine and bromine expressed as content of HCL||IS 10810 P - 59||≤ 0.5%|
|Presence of fluorine||IS 17048||≤ 0.1%|