SERVO 60700 CY
These cables are with composite construction for supply and control between frequency converter and motor. These are also used as connecting cable between servo controller and motor plant engineering. One common cable for multiple circuits.
Standard: Adapted to VDE 0812 / 0250 / 0281
Nominal Voltage: Supply cores : 600 / 1000V
Control Core Pairs: 250V / AC
Insulation Resistance: > 20 GΩ x cm
Temperature Range: Flexing -5°C to +70°C Fixed installation -30°C to +70°C
Minimum Bending Radius: Flexing 20 x cable ø Fixed installation 6 x cable ø
Test Voltage : Supply cores: C/C 4000V & C/S : 2000V
Control cores : C/C : 1500V, C/S : 750V
Conductor Fine wire according to EN 60228, cl. 5
Supply cores: black with white numbers according to VDE 0293 and GN-YE protective conductor;
Control pairs 0.34 sq mm, color coded – WH/BR, GN/YE
Control pairs 0.5 sq mm and above – Black colored with white numbers to VDE 0293
Control pair with laminated aluminium film and tinned copper braiding.
The model with one control pair does not have laminated aluminium foil.
Overall Unit screened with tinned copper braiding.
PVC outer sheath, grey (RAL 7001)
- Flame retardant according to EN 60332-1-2.
- Low mutual capacitance.
- Screening over each control pair offers mutual EMI protection. Optimal braid screen over the complete unit further offers external EMI
- protection and aids interference-free operations of frequency converters.
- Servo 60700 CY is also available with UV resistance property as SERVO 60700 CY UV.
- Kindly add ‘UV’ after the part no. for UV resistant cable.
- UV resistant to ASTM G 154.
Cable Design Parameters
|Part Number||Number of Cores and|
Sq. mm per Conductor
|040701010113||4 G 0.75 + 2 x (2 x 0.34)||10.5||86.2||173|
|040701020113||4 G 1.5 + 2 x (2 x 0.75)||12.7||136.4||246|
|040701030113||4 G 2.5 + (2 x 2 x 0.75)||14.9||164.1||328|
|040701040113||4 G 4 + (2 x 0.75 + 2 x 1)||16.6||223.4||421|
|040701050113||4 G 6 + (2 x 0.75 + 2 x 1)||17.7||323.5||548|
|040701060113||4 G 10 + (2 x 0.75 + 2 x 1)||21.6||473.2||839|
|040701070113||4 G 16 + (2 x 2 x 1)||24.5||712.3||1192|
|040701080113||4 G 25 + (2 x 2 x 1.5)||30.1||1078.4||1809|
- * G = With green/yellow earth core
- X = Without green/yellow earth core