BUS J-Y(St)Yh 2 x 2 x 0.8
Installation and operation of Building Management System requires wide range of technologies. Control, monitoring and optimization of the various functions and services include heating and cooling, ventilation, lighting, indicator boards, blinds and often the management of electric appliances. The basic control technologies have been in existence for some time. Systems are available in various degrees of complexity, ranging from the timer-controlled water heater or thermo static radiator valves (TRVs), to the so-called “intelligent houses” which manage according to prearranged efficiency criteria, everything from safety and security systems to air conditioning, and from lighting and ventilation systems to telematic services and domestic appliances. The EIB-BUS cable is used for the transmission of bus signals for intelligent automation systems in buildings.
Based on KNX standard.
Voltage Rating: Max. 250V (not for power installation)
Temperature Range: Flexing -5°C to +50°C Fixed installation -30°C to +70°C
Minimum Bending Radius: 7.5 x cable ø
Test Voltage: 4000V
Annealed Bare copper solid wire.
Core insulation of PVC.
Pair colours: Circuit 1 – Red and Black.
Circuit 2 – White and Yellow.
Cores twisted to star-quad.
Drain wire : Annealed Bare Copper Solid Wire
Core wrapping with metal foil.
Special PVC outer sheath.
Sheath colour : Green.
- Mutual capacitance : Max. 100 nF/km.
- Capacitance unbalance : Max. 200 pF/100m.
- Characteristic impedance : 100 Ω ± 15.
- Max. DC Conductor Resistance (Loop) at 20°C: 73.2 Ω/km
- Flame retardant to IEC 60332-1-2.
- These cables can be laid over, in, or below the plaster, in pipes and pipe ducts, in dry, moist and wet areas as well as outside, provided they are protected against direct exposure to the sun. Wiring together with power supply cables is possible without limitation.
Cabel Design Parameters
|Part Number||No. of Pairs x Nominal|
Conductor Diameter (mm)
|011000221080||2 x 2 x 0.8 mm||6.5 +/- 0.5 mm||20.0||68|